Welcome!

This is a special Art Journal created for the 100 themes Challenge at Digital Whisper. We have been given 100 different themes to inspire and create digital collage art over the course of a year. All of my art is created in Photoshop Elements 7 and is made using personal photos, stock photos, copyfree and digital kit imagery. All sources will be noted in the post. Please enjoy and watch this journal grow!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

The Dance



Tomorrow will be my dancing day,
I would my true love would so chance,
to see the legend of my play,
to call my true love to my dance.
Traditional carol



 
This is my entry for the Digital-whisper challenge # 82 Dance.  Imagery from Luna Girl and Rosey Posey combined in Photoshop using soft light filters, colored overlays and text for subtle hints of a vintage Dancer. 

13 comments:

  1. Wonderful, composition and imagery

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Lori! Quite ephemeral and dream-like.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lori..outstanding and iconic..I love the elegance and sparkling beauty..like a gorgeous fine art painitng..this would look amazing on wall in a studio or fancy dining room too.....just gorgeous..LOVE this!
    Again....such Wow-factor..and such elegance!!
    Hugs
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori ur works are truely exotic. Lovely, lovely, lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just hopping around my favorites this morning. Love this , so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my first visit to your blog and I really don't do digital art, but I really like your artwork. I particularly love this piece.
    Blessings,
    Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lindo!!
    Inspirador.
    Grande abraço do Brasil.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this posting - elegant

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this one very much Lori!
    Bravo for this blog (that I didn't know).
    I have to come back to see all the pages left... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lori . I adore this one. Love all you put in it.

    The writing in the cornor.

    ReplyDelete